Description: A 20 week contract that started in March 2012 consisting of the application of polymer render to a sheltered housing complex in Coatbridge. We had to work closely with the client and wardens to ensure that the safety of elderly residents was maintained.
Work commenced in March 2012 and was completed in July 2012.
Work carried out as follows:
- Walls over rendered with Alumasc polymer render.
- Gutters and downpipes renewed with Osma.
- Fascias repaired and stained.
- Cable walls strengthened.
- All work was carried out on time and within budget.